Monday, March 30, 2009

KOFFEE KHAT 3.29.09

Missi and Travis once a year hike for wildflowers, they collect, dry and mount the flowers. They have been doing this since college when they went to UCLA and took a Botany class together.
This year they decided to go to Griffith Park.

T.' Missi we should hike up to the Observatory.'
M.'That's a good idea . Your House suggest that there is a great deal of Harmony between Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune.'
T. 'Exactly how much harmony should I experience today.'
M.' A magical quintile between your key planets can fulfill your desires as long as you're willing to take responsibility for them.
T.' How much desire should I have.'
M.' Enough to fill your day.'
T.' Tell me then, what does Missi stand for.'
M.' I stand for many things.'
T.' How many meaning can a name have?'
M.' What do you mean.'
T. 'What's you real name.'
M.' My Mom named me "Mississippi".'
Travis looked at her in disbelief.
M. ' It's a long story.'
Travis grabbed her hand and they started their hike to the Observatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment